Subject: [Leica] Shoot now
From: scleroplex at gmail.com (scleroplex)
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 09:19:41 -0400

shoot now indeed!

here is mine from last week.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/scleroplex/obama+_+bush.jpg.html

:-)
bharani

Message: 30
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 08:16:19 +0200
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Shoot now
To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>

Same thing that happened to Casa Marilyn!

There is a piece of graffiti outside a McDonald's on the outskirts of
Alicante. It reads something like "if you eat garbage, you will shit
poverty". I have been meaning to photograph it for at least a year but keep
postponing it because it is in an inconvenient location, on a concrete
guardrail along a divided highway, so getting a good shot would involve
stopping the emergency lane etc. I must do it though, otherwise they will
clean it up...

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman