Subject: [Leica] good camera shop in Berkeley CA area
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 22:00:55 -0700

Could any of you recommend a good camera shop in the Berkeley area? I will
need some of the good Portra film I can push and a few odds and ends.

Please e-mail me directly as I'm subscribed to the digest and would
appreciate a suggestion relatively soon. Doing daughter's wedding on
Saturday and I'm going to shoot film in the M6's. I know: daft. Taking the
M8 even though it's misbehaving.

thanks for any suggestions!

Adam "who used to be sane" Bridge

Replies: Reply from dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner) ([Leica] good camera shop in Berkeley CA area)