Subject: [Leica] PESO: The secret
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 22:33:43 +0100

"Jim Shulman" <jshulman at judgecrater.com> wrote

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/the+secret+sm.jpg.html

The seaside town beside the "Secret" looks like Vernazza in the Cinque
Terre, Italy. It's a nice place but it was so busy there that trying to find
a room on spec was terribly difficult. We endured a night as hot as the hob
of hell when we stayed in the resulting room. There are five star hotels and
there are BOTB rooms in casual B&Bs. We were a grade below BOTB and I
thrashed sleeplessly through a sweat storm until dawn broke. I do not care
to repeat the experience, but don't let me put you off Vernazza. Just make
sure you get a cool room in a hotel.

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry