Subject: [Leica] PESO: Wings
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:52:16 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Ted, as I read this I was sipping coffee, started to laugh and sprayed
it all over my key board! ;-))))) guess it just hit my "funny bone"

Montie

Ted Wrote:

>"I wonder how flappy and just hanging there when the wings
reach 80 years old? :-)<

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/wings+sm.jpg.html
Tatooes are always interesting on younger folks as we see so many these
days. Geat, good, bad and terrible!

However has it ever crossed your thoughts?  "I wonder how flappy and just
hanging there when the wings reach 80 years old? :-) I suppose in some cases
it could indicate a sort of "crash & burn" look? Depending how much sag
maybe.

Summer is sort of finally getting here and tattoos' are becoming more in
view as folks become scantily clothed. There are some beautiful works of
"ART" being revealed that it seems a shame such beauty will be eventually a
hanging mass of sagging flesh and skin on some old crocks body. OOPS! Maybe
I'm showing I'm an old crock myself with that kind of comment.

"Tattoo look out for." must go on the photo to shoot list for the summer
months. We shall see. :-)
cheers,
ted