Subject: [Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 01:22:25 -0400

It is through a rainy windshield shot in a moving car so no we know nothing
really about the quality of this lens. Other than light can pass through it
and it says Leitz on it.
Here's one sharper. The one of me in the mirror with the camera with lens on
it in front of my face reminiscent of the iconic Feininger image.
Its a little sharper but it was a dark bathroom and I'm betting I'm having
to shoot wide open at a slowish shudder speed.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/lugalrabs/071028_083148.jpg.html

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH)