Subject: [Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:01:39 -0400

Much good can come from lens discussions. This thread inspired me to
break out my 21/2.8 ASPH, which has sat idle for a while. I don't have a
full frame digital camera to put it on. But it dawned on me that I do
still have an M6.

I'm going to  pick up some color film and make reintroducing myself to
the 21 ASPH a project for the holiday weekend (I'll be cycling -- pedal
not motor -- on the Blue Ridge Parkway). I'm in a color frame of mind
and Ektar 100 seems like a good choice. (Sonny's Ektar photos inspired
me in that regard).

Now if I can only find out where to get Ektar, and have it developed.
It's been a while since I've shot C41.

Dave

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M lens 21mm F2.8 pre ASPH)