Subject: [Leica] FS: Petrie Color 35, Olympus XA, Yashica 35CC
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 01:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

I?m offering for sale the following complete, fully functioning, 35 mm
film cameras that have been CLA?d and the foam light seals replaced w/
Jon Goodman/ Interslice materials. These cameras are in fine cosmetic
condition for their age, except where noted. There are zero marks or
scratches on the glass of any of the lenses. Each will include a proper
battery cap and lens cap (not shown).

All name tags and friction tape will be removed prior to shipment. I
have used each of these cameras w/ success w/ Kanto/ C.R.I.S. adapters
(where applicable) and alkaline batteries (adapters/ batteries not
included).

1.) Petrie Color 35 (rare, mint), scale focus (40/ 2.8), #520768 w/
Heavystars vent hood, Tom A. soft release, Petrie cap-$100 OBRO (see
http://cameraquest.com/petri35.htm)

2.) Olympus XA, RF (35/2.8) #3228174-$70 OBRO
(http://cameraquest.com/xa4.htm)

3.) Yashica MG-1, RF (45/2.8) #80703711, some spotting on top paint, generic
cap-$25 obro (see http://www.yashica-guy.com/document/chrono.html)

4.) Yashica 35CC (somewhat rare), RF (35/1.8) #10805049, slight brassing,
Yashica cap-$100 OBRO (see http://cameraquest.com/yash35cc.htm)

FREE Shipping in a secure box for each camera by government postal to
your doorstep anywhere in the world in approx. 10 days.  I'll take
PayPal from a verified account, bank money order, bank wire transfer or
certified check in USD and can furnish many vintage watch buy/sell
references upon request. My PayPal ID is ein-ljh at hanmail.net

I am reducing redundancy in my collection, so this is not a ?distress?
sale. Please no ?tire kickers? or ?low ballers? and only serious buyers
are asked to inquire.

Additional, recent photos of these cameras can be seen here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wrs111445/

Thanks,

Bill