Subject: [Leica] Wing back Hummer
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:24:41 -0700

Hi Luggers,
First, thanks to Philippe for the suggestion of using a reflector on the
dark underside of the fuchsia basket and second,
thanks to Birdman Doug for assuring me that the reflector wouldn't scare
away the hummers.

Here is the result which I think is perhaps the best yet:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/SummerCanada2011/WingBkW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6fpxzv2

ISO 3200, f8.0, 1/500, the GH2 with the pana 100 - 300 at 300mm handheld. A
reflector is underneath the fuchsia
hanging basket facing straight up at the sky. AF was used, believe it or
not!!

Please enjoy and look large.
C&C always welcome
Howard in Hummer land.