Subject: [Leica] New Album/Beijing 2011 & Shanghai 2010
From: gcr910 at gmail.com (Greg Rubenstein)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:36:53 -0500

Back from some wandering and have posted new images from Beijing and a
couple from a visit last year to Shanghai.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gcr910/Beijing+2011+and+Shanghai+2010/

More likely to come as I continue sifting.

Some postings are works in progress. I'm well aware that my
Lightroom/Photoshop skills need sharpening; most of what's done here
ain't beyond cropping, and adjustments to brightness and contrast.
Comments, suggestions and thoughts (except for abandoning photography
and giving the gear to the deserving suggestor) appreciated.

Thank you in advance for viewing and input.

Greg Rubenstein

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] New Album/Beijing 2011 & Shanghai 2010)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] New Album/Beijing 2011 & Shanghai 2010)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] New Album/Beijing 2011 & Shanghai 2010)