Subject: [Leica] Taos Pueblo, January 1995
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 10:55:52 -0500

Thanks for looking.   They charge for photography at Taos Pueblo, but it
seems I had to promise not to use the graveyard image for commercial
purposes.  That has happened  in some of the pueblos, like the portfolio
I have from Laguna.  I always send them back prints to sell at the
festivals.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/Laguna+1990.jpg.html

Ken

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Taos Pueblo, January 1995)