Subject: [Leica] IMG: Three hours in Amsterdam
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 07:48:59 -0700

Nathan Wajsman SHOWED:

> Literally, that is the time I had on Friday the 17th, just passing through
> basically. But since I know the city very well, I had enough time to pass
> by some of my favourite familiar spots:
>
> http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/3-hours-in-Amsterdam

Nathan,
You never cease to amaze me what you do in such short periods of time
between flights, bike riding, name it.

You have shot more neat images in three hours than most on list would do in
three days! There isn't any question you have a very unique sense of
observation of life as you go between your flight to flight. This series for
example!

Most travelers would park their butt, me included, in the airport lounge,
cafe, walk about of the airport or whatever time killing devices are
available within the airport.

You? Off you go into the city, shoot up a storm, have a drink, supper and
sight see. Even though you know the city or not...... you do "photo-time to
kill time!" Not once, but time after time creating what could easily be
referred to as mini-travelogues for the rest of us who may or maynot travel
through the same locations.

You are constantly under the title of.... "HAVE CAMERA WILL SHOOT!"

Always a pleasure and a role model for many of us! :-)
cheers,
ted