Subject: [Leica] Small town bar promises GOOD FOOD
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 22:34:20 +0100

Chris - I've just noticed you're in Fort Wayne. I saw a good documentary a
couple of nights ago called 'Burma Soldier' about a man who fought for the
army of Burma before becoming disillusioned and fleeing to Thailand.

The film ended with him joining his brother in Fort Wayne which is
apparently where many Burmese immigrants live.

Have you seen this film?

P.

Paul Hardy Carter
+44 7540 181 784