Subject: [Leica] Study: How bourbon affects the focussing ability of Leica rangefinders.
From: neilbeddoe at googlemail.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:34:23 +0100

Nathan, Phillipe and Jayanand mentioned malt and other delights.

I seem to remember a sherry cask Glemorangie thrown into the mix there
somewhere as well but that might be a bit of wishful thinking.  For the sake
of scientific consistency, I'll stick to the malts when I repeat the
experiment.

Come to think of it, it would be great to quote consumption along with
photographs in the same way as aperture and shutter speed.  f1.4, 1/250,  2
x Oban.

Neil