Subject: [Leica] FS: R lenses & stuff
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto at earthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:34:30 -0400

I have a few R lenses that have been collecting too much dust and not
making enough photos:

35mm Elmarit-R, late 3-cam version with built-in hood and E55 filter threads
moderate finish wear, optically and mechanically excellent, red bump
missing, front and rear caps. $400

90mm Summicron-R, early version converted to 3-cam, Series VII filter
threads with step-up ring to E55, significant finish wear, optically and
mechanically excellent, front and rear caps. $400

560mm f/6.8 Telyt-R, with R cam, uses Series VII filters.  Lens has a few
scratches and dings on front surface but I have not seen any problems with
the pictures.  CLA'd by DAG about 2 years ago, front and rear caps. Does
not include shoulder stock.  $600

Shoulder stock for many long R lenses, originally for f/6.8 Telyts, late
model 14188 with significant finish wear, $75 or moderate finish wear, $125

14182 extension tube for 400mm f/6.8 and 560mm f/6.8 Telyt, light finish
wear, $125

B+W Circular polarizing filter, E60 size, good condition $50

Prices do not include shipping, and reasonable offers will be given
reasonable consideration.  PayPal OK.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -