Subject: [Leica] S2 on a horseback safari in Africa CRAP!!!!!!!!!!
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 20:09:02 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Ted Grant wrote:

>Has anyone seen the actual photographs this fellow shot as we see him
>galloping along on horse back? Doing a one handed shoot? Like give me a
>break!
>
>Like even a single frame in an advertisement?
>
>Jeeeeeeesssh when I see this type of, pardon me but, BULL SH....T
>advertising riding as he is, I want to see sharp crisp unshook photographs
>in perfect composition. Not a bunch... just one!

Seconded.  All we see is the dude brandishing the camera.  No question the
camera can handle the dust & such, and it can be used one-handed, but I'd
like to see some results before I consider this activity a success.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] S2 on a horseback safari in Africa CRAP!!!!!!!!!!)