Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 09:16:39 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011  Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com> wrote:

>The last new Leica lens I bought... hmm... come to think of it, the ONLY
>new
>Leica lens I bought, was the 50/1.4 Summilux ASPH, back in 2005.
Ha! I've never bought a new Leica lens (or camera).  In fact, other than the
kit lens that came with my Canon Rebel 2000, the last new lens of any kind I
bought was an Olympus Zuiko 35-70mm f/4 zoom in 1983.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] New Leica M Stuff)