Subject: [Leica] New Leica M Stuff
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:13:41 -0500

I found the CV 21 to be a good sharp lens, though the size was fiddly with
my bigger hands.  so when I had an opportunity to get a coded pre-asph 21
Elmarit at a good price, I jumped, and let the CV go.

It feels a lot better balanced on the M8 and I like the extra speed, plus
hanging the filter is not such a problem.

I also have a 21 Super-Angulon I use mostly with film, since it reaches too
far back to meter on the M8, so I use it on either my MD-a or my M2, and I
use guesstimate or  hand meter.
 I really love the issue of that lens, and I hope to get out with it some
more when the heat dies down a bit.  It never fails to please.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/