Subject: [Leica] Lone Friday flower
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 18:36:47 -0500

I worked on it for a little while (color replace in PS), but I'm afraid
the only thing for it is to wait for good light again and take down the
white circle sculpture.  Thanks for the suggestion - it is right on.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/kcarney/_1000708_3.jpg.html

Ken
(but now there are about a dozen of those flowers there, nothing my Zone
VI pruning shears can't handle...)