Subject: [Leica] 9 Self Portraits
From: rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 09:37:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 6/18/11, Montie Talbert <montoid at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Loved the Alfa "Montreal" Front
> Facial!  ;-)

It's a truly beautiful machine, looks much more like a Bertone styling
concept car than an actual driver.  The problem is finding a way to
photograph it in a bare static display in a totally non-aesthetic
settingwithout just repeating fifteen other guys' shots....

I don't think I found that shot, but I like the car so I had to put
SOMETHING in the set.  (Yeah, I play favorites.  There were a bunch of truly
magnificent cars in the show that I appreciated without liking...  so they
got skipped over.  125 cars isn't a really BIG show but it does make for an
excessively large gallery.)

R. Clayton McKee
PhotoJournalist
from somewhere just south of somewhere else...