Subject: [Leica] PESO: RIP
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 19:31:53 +0200

Le 16 juin 11 ? 19:20, Philip Leeson a ?crit :

> In my day job as an Internal Medicine doc, I see a lot of tattoos.
> This type of memorial ink is quite common; usually commemorating the
> death of parents, siblings or children.

I find this all fairly morbid and, all joke or pun aside, I'd hate to
live as here with my mother-in-law's name "engraved" on my spouse's
back, in any case...
What do the psychologists in your clinic say about this trend?

Philippe

Replies: Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] PESO: RIP)
Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] PESO: RIP)
Message from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] PESO: RIP)