Subject: [Leica] Revised Friday FS: Stuff stuff stuff -DAS
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:27:45 -0400

Sorry this is ahem, early, early, early Friday, but with a 1.3-year-old in
the house, I am declaring a
"if-I-don't-type-this-while-he's-asleep-it-ain't-getting-done" emergency.

Shipping is extra and at cost, origin zip 48226.  Everything is sold as-is
unless otherwise noted. I can provide pictures. Some of this belongs to a
computer-illiterate friend who is downsizing; some is mine. I can answer
nearly any question you can come up with.

1.      Super dorky Leitz/Leica (interlocked logos) red nylon golf jacket,
XL size.  White flocked interior.  Two of me would fit in this. Excellent
condition; I don't think this was worn much (if at all).  $20

2.      Books.  Make a reasonable offer.  All are new old stock.

Stroebel's View Camera Technique
Sinar Edition Architectural Photography (sealed)
Sinar Edition Advertising Photography (sealed)
Sinar Edition Natural Landscapes (sealed)
Kodak's Guide to Large Format Photography
Gladstone: Corporate & Location Photography
Leica confidential dealer price list May 1, 1991.  Shows list, dealer net,
MAP
Canon EOS 10 / 10S Hove Guide (*not* new; is worn)
Hasselblad Confidential Dealer Price List (Feb 1, 1996)
Cut sheets for Hasselblad 203FE, 205FCC, 201F, 501c, 503CW
Hasselblad News Winter 96/97

3.      Canon EOS Elan IIe (champagne) with strap and manual.  Some makes of
2CR5s need a folded piece of paper under the battery door.  Working.  $25

4.      Nikon F chrome with FTN photomic finder and 35/2.8 Nikkor "body cap"
(i.e., trashed lens)  Body is in decent shape; finder is too with some
brassing.  Meter works but can be twitchy (and I don't really have the 625
mercury batteries needed to test accuracy - looks decent as against my
Sekonic L-358).  Small black splotch in rearward glass of finder (may be
cleanable).  $75

5.      Rolleikin 3.5 parts.  Set is missing groundglass mask and counter
knob/screws.  The former you may be able to make; the latter may already be
on your camera.  $25

6.      Canon SLR strap (for cameras with loop-style strap connectors).  New
$5

7.      Canon EX SLR set.  Body, 35, 50, 125. Interesting footnote in
Canon's consumer camera development strategy.  Generally good looking, glass
needs cleaning.  This belonged to a family member who was not into
photography.  $45

8.      Konishiroku Pearlette (Konica) 127 camera. Nice prewar shelf piece.
$35

9.      Konica Hexar AF black, user. With flash, B+W 010, box, reference
card, and a brand new Hexar presentation case. There are cleaning marks on
the lens, 7, scattered. As far as I know, these have not been a problem yet.
 I have not and cannot retest this due to poor weather and a full schedule.
I will, however, give you a week to test for unusual flare. I will provide
the film to test, but if you return the camera for a refund, you return the
negatives illustrating the problems.  Your only risk is the cost of
developing a test roll and return shipping (5 lbs, 14x14x14" box - so about
$12 from the East Coast but a lot more from the West).  $280.

If you forego the return privilege, $260 (and I will answer as many
questions as you have before you pay and it is shipped to you as-is).

10.     Ricoh GR Digital II.  I bought this new from PopFlash. Includes all
factory accessories plus an extra generic battery and a leather Ricoh case.
Serviced last year for $255.  So $255.

11.     Enlarging lenses: 40mm Nikkor, 80mm Rodagon.  $75 each

Paypal is fine. No surcharges.

Best,
Dante

NO ARCHIVE