Subject: [Leica] Another R option (now M9)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 06:51:50 -0400

What phototograers are used to now is NOT the ability to shoot a black cat
on a garbage can in a dark alley at midnight. Wide open.

But a a black cat on a garbage can in a dark alley at midnight. Stopped
down. With the cat leaping off the garbage can frozen in the air. Plus the
other garbage can ten feet back its cat is leaping off and being also frozen
in the air. In the same shot. Deep focus. Frozen. Low light
With no flash.

In other words at least iso 64,000 and be there and probably way way more.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Another R option (now M9))