Subject: [Leica] Whales off Pender Island
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:45:30 -0700

> Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 22:36:26 -0400
> From: Vick Ko <vick.ko at sympatico.ca>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Whales off Pender Island
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Wonderful photos, Howard.  You are so lucky to catch them.  I've seen
> them once, while traveling by ferry.  Only had binoculars though.
>
> Good photos.
>
> Vick

Thanks Vick,
The J Pod lives in Gulf island waters for the summer - about 40 whales
in all. We are part of a whale watching group and get a phone call
when the whales are coming by.
Then we rush to Thieves Bay and watch the spectacle. They are
beautiful creatures.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] Whales off Pender Island)