Subject: [Leica] OT - maybe? So behind the times
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:40:50 -0400

I am in a language class, and we were practicing "showing off our photos
of girlfriends, etc".

We would ask if "you had a photo of your girlfriend" and practise saying
no or yes.

Well, when someone answered "yes", I expected him to pull out a wallet
photo. No way - he pulled out his cell phone and showed the photo on it.

I was the only one in the room with wallet photos on photo paper.  The
age range of the students were mostly 20'ish, a couple 27 yr. olds, and me.

The world has changed.

Vick

Replies: Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] OT - maybe? So behind the times)