Subject: [Leica] Sideluck Potshow London
From: lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 11:43:07 +0100

They're showing my Theresienstadt slideshow at the Sideluck Potshow in
London on Saturday 18th.

I've blogged about it, you can see that here:

http://www.paulhardycarter.com/wordpress/sideluck-potshow-londo

or a little Googling with tell you all you need to know about the event.

I've actually arranged for LIVE MUSIC! I've got Lindsay Arn, soprano, and
Sally Stares, cello, plus two violins, doing the Purcell.

I hope any LUGers in London can come along!

P.

Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com
www.theconstanteye.com