Subject: [Leica] Charlie's Door
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:35:22 -0400

http://chriscrawfordphoto.com/chris-details.php?prodId=482

I made this last week after noticing that the building is being demolished.
I shot it on Tri-X shot at EI-100 and developed in PMK for 30% less than
normal (N-1 in zone system terms) because of the extremely harsh sunlight.
PMK continues to impress me. It gives the BEST tonality that I have ever
gotten from any developer in the harsh ugly snlight that we get most of the
summer here in Indiana. I used it a lot in New Mexico for the same reason.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook