Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:25:14 -0700

Aw, Doug, say it ain't so!  :-)  I was looking forward to photographing
the babies.

Seriously, how do you tell the difference between a male and female
common pigeon?  I've only seen the one in the photo, which was taken
between 5:00 and 6:00 pm.  My wife left later than I did, and said that
the other one came about 7:00 pm and relieved the first.

We'll know for sure in a week or two. I'm not sure how I'm going to
break the news to my 89 year-old mother in law that she's got a couple
of LGBT pigeons "playing house" on her balcony. Of course, they're on
Capitol Hill, which is to Seattle as the Castro District is to San
Francisco...

--Peter