Subject: [Leica] OT - Backup Software
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 23:26:19 +0000

Yes, but the way Richard likes his backup is similar to a flat file copy
(xcopy, robocopy etc) rather than put into a large single backup file (.bkf)
like the MS solution.

john

Microsoft also backups data files

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] OT - Backup Software)