Subject: [Leica] What film did HCB use?
From: digiratidoc at gmail.com (James Laird)
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 17:11:14 -0500

Just for kicks I want to try to duplicate the 'look', not of course the
artistry, of HCB's photographs. Probably a foolish endeavor but hey I've got
an M4 and a collapsible Summicron so why not? Anybody know what
film/developer combo he used most often? I've heard most of his photos were
actually processed and printed by someone else (at Magnum?)

Jim Laird

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] What film did HCB use?)
Reply from lug at paulhardycarter.com (PHC) ([Leica] What film did HCB use?)
Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] What film did HCB use?)