Subject: [Leica] Re{ War re-enactor
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 11:31:54 -0400

As in most U.S. states, the age of marital consent in Kentucky is 18, 16
with parent's permission. If the girl is already pregnant, she can get
married even younger. However, 50 years ago girls could get married at 13
with parent's permission. Women and horses grow up fast in the Bluegrass
state. Remember that the horses that race in the Kentucky Derby are all
under 3 years old.

Incidentally, Ft. Knox, where my lookalike war re-enactor lived, is in the
middle of a dry county. The closest community is Elizabethtown, a town which
boasts the highest number of churches per capita of any in the U.S. I don't
know about bible sales but local hardware stores did a thriving business in
100 lb. sacks of sugar, auto radiators, and lengths of copper tubing.

Larry Z