Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Clover
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2011 12:16:43 -0500

Fifty years ago, farmers in the surrounding counties planted Red Clover, and
the fields were beautiful.  We haven't seen any of it for many years.  While
walking around the yard this morning, I spotted a small patch of what I
would describe as "Pink" clover.  I have often planted White Dutch Clover on
bare spots, to get some cover started, but I have not seen any other variety
in years.

These blooms are pink, as seen in this image, and the leaves, while growing
in groups of three, have their own distinctive markings.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Pink+Clover.jpg.html

Comments and critiques, as well as possible information on the variety, are
welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] IMG: Sunday Clover)