Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 4/6/2011: we drink a lot of wine
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 22:29:04 +0200 (CEST)

Nathan a ?crit:

For the past 13-14 years, we have been saving all the corks from wine
bottles consumed at our home. Soon we will need to buy a new container:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#1321351777_4wd62mK-O-LB

Love it Nathan.

We've had the same game for about 10 years now - a disused fishbowl on top
of one of the kitchen cupboards ;-)
The idea is to throw the cork into the bowl - which regularly fails, so I
take the ladder once in a while to collect the "misses".
Once the bowl is full I give the corks to a charity that collects them along
with the plastic caps of mineral water bottles and thus makes money to buy
wheelchairs for the disabled.

If you get to Luxembourg again, my cellar is waiting for you, so be prepared
to aim right ;-)

Amiti?s
Philippe