Subject: [Leica] PESO Saganich
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2011 09:58:08 -0400

Thanks to some feedback some glitches between Java Script 10.1 and 10.3 were
discovered.  This forced me to reconstruct some recent pages and the
previous links to galleries are all null.  The new links are as follows:

Main page - Same www.imagebrooklyn.com
PAM - http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/PAW%202011/PAMJAN/PAMJAN.html
PESO - http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/street_pages_2011/BS2011/BS2011.html

Let me know if these work.
Anyone not using java the galleries should also be OK, just in a different
format.
As far as I can tell, except for some page color issues which I haven't
fixed  on the family and Friends pages they all should be working no matter
which version of javascript your using.

Remember to refresh, or delete cache if there error messages persist.

Thsnks

--
Chris Saganich
www.imagebrooklyn.com