Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 21: a REALLY slow week
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 19:07:52 -0700

Nathan Wajsman OFFERED:

> Coming home on a Sunday evening and going back to work Monday morning was
> a major letdown after a week in San Francisco. No wonder my main image of
> the past week is just a piece of cardboard:

Well me old son, I think given your record to date, time zone changes,
flight times etc.  and locations. We can all forgive you this one. Seems
fair enough!

HOWEVER! You are only allowed one of these in a lifetime! :-)

So let's not have it happen again! ;-) It's called " BE PREPARED AND HAVE A
FEW IN THE CAN AS A SURPRISE!" for later and nobody will be the wiser and
you'll still be the KING! :-)

cheers.
ted