Subject: [Leica] MacBook Feedback Appreciated
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:37:53 -0500

I would like to thank all of the respondents on the LUG and the Olympus List
who provided me with such a wealth of information.  You enabled me to make
an informed decision on a laptop for my granddaughter.

This morning, I placed an order with the on-line Apple Store for an
entry-level MacBook Pro, with Microsoft Office Mac 2011 pre-installed, and a
3-yr service contract.  I was able to take advantage of the educational
discount.  This will get her started, and we will see what additional gear
she requires.

Thanks, once again, for all of the great information.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA