Subject: [Leica] Digi-SLR's and MF lenses.....
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 10:06:30 -0500

I'm embarrassed by how much I spent on screens in an attempt to make the C5D
viewfinder useable for manual focus. No 3rd party or mfg screen works for
reliable manual focus in that viewfinder system; not split image, not ground
glass, nada. The SLR finder "system" is much more than just the screen.

My R8 manually focuses beautifully with my 65 year old eyes..

Regards,
George
(from iPad)