Subject: [Leica] PESO: WM
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:24:56 -0700

Jim Shulman SHOWED:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/wm+sm.jpg.html

Hi Jim,
Now if that isn't a prize winning bit of observation & composition I don't
now what possibly could be.

You sharp eyed son of gun! :-) It's truly one of those photographs that fall
into the best compliment possible.......

"DAMN YER GOOD!" :-) :-) :-) That's a 2011 Year Book photo for sure!!

 Trust me a compliment of that nature is the best you can receive! :-) It's
amazing lining up the boy right on the mark balanced through the slight gap
created by the re-cycle tub and nearly making it look like he's sitting on
top of it! Amazing sense of composition and observation of the moment! Good
on you! :-)
cheers,
ted.

OH YEAH GUYS AND GALS WHILE I'M AT IT! :-)
Yeah I know, you know what's coming with the above mentioned "2011 Year
book!" :-)

You have all created a "2011 Year book folder" on your desktop haven't you?
GOOD, I KNEW YOU HAD!!!!!! That's where you drop a copy of those images you
will cull about mid-December very simply because you'll have created a copy
and filed it ready just for the edit moment. See you a little later down the
monthly line!

And remember Santa see's all, along with "old Doc ted!" :-) Just for a wee
moment.... "Which do you like the most..... "A pat on the back for pictures
ready? Or "THE HOWLING BANSHEE SOB SCREAMING AT YOU ON DEC. 25 OR SO?"  :-)
Over to you and your choice! :-)