Subject: [Leica] IMG: Baby Crow After Storm
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 22:37:06 -0500

We had strong winds last night.  This afternoon, I found a baby Crow on the
ramp of my garage.  I had suspected there was a nest across the street,
because an adult has been spending a lot of time in and under a Maple tree.
This guy apparently got separated from the rest of the family.  Since he
could fly enough to try to go through the glass of my storm door, I think he
can forage for himself.  He squeezed under the gate and into the back yard,
which is quite a bird sanctuary.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Baby+Crow+59.jpg.html

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols