Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual candid portrait
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:36:06 -0500

On May 21, 2011, at 3:00 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:

> George Lottermoser OFFERED:
> Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual candid portrait
> Casual candid portrait
>
>> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=5278>
>
> Hi George,
> Love the nice soft shadow lighting. Very fitting for this kind of photo.
> I was going to comment on the Mothers eyes? But hey you know what?
>
> Like who cares!
> Unless they're a nickel and dime whiner over reacting techie mutt hound!
> Rather descriptive don't you think? ;-)
>
> The important thing here is the subject as we see it!  And they're going
> to love it now and forever into the future!
> Mother & daughter!
> Nice home folk type photo and that's a compliment.:-)
> Good on you mon ami!

Thanks Ted.
Yes the mom's eye's caused me some concern;
while not a "perfect" moment for mom
it was "the" moment for the daughter.
As all people photographers know
the "perfect" moment for each subject within the frame
becomes increasingly difficult as the number people increases.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com