Subject: [Leica] End of world
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 10:40:41 -0500

On 5/21/2011 10:22 PM, tedgrant at shaw.ca wrote:

> Our last comment is going to be ... ????      "Damn and I don't have
> my camera!!!!! " :-) Or worse? I don't have a roll of film! ;-) And
> unless it happens like in the next few hours many of us may not have
> an M8 or M9 to shoot our last great images!

Catholics and probably others used to have a very short prayer to say in
a situation like that, something like "Forgive me, Lord, for I am a
sinner".  A long-time friend who is a Roman Catholic priest would ask
people who were in extreme life-threatening situations what they said -
it was almost always "Oh, shit!!!".

Ken

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] End of world)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] End of world)