Subject: [Leica] WOMEN IN MEDICINE AUTOGRAPHED BOOKs!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:43:42 -0700

Howdy Crew,
Well last week we put out a plug about one of the most beautiful B&W Leica
created.... yep film photography book available!

You've read a few commendations from others on the LUG who purchased copies
when the book arrived off press.! It's all real time real life photography
of the women who work within the medical profession. No blood or upsetting
photos. We edited this so some of you wouldn't be throwing up! :-)

Blood is black in B&W so it isnt any big deal anyway. :-)

But if you are truly into using a Leica as they were for ages with available
light, this book by Sandy Carter as my shooting partner on this book have
produced a smashing absolutely beautiful photographic book depicting how
Leica's can be used.

We only have a few copies left that were the last at the publishing house...
"FIREFLY BOOKS" who truly did a smashingly beautiful book illustrating the
wonderful re-productions of Leica lenses!

The book is $40.00 plus $10 shipping! Quite frankly the best damn $50.00 you
ever spent on a Leica photography book. What we offer, that as far as we
know, no other photography book does? ...... We enclose a 6 page
Photographers Supplement as a teaching "HOW TO" & HOW IT WAS SHOT AND WHY!"
Followed with our email address with an invitation to e-mail either of us
with any questions you may have.

Have you ever seen that done? ;-) We try to be the "better of the best!" So
that's why we open the door to help others be better photographers.

Let us know with your order and home shipping information and we'll move
them out as soon as possible.
however please remember this is the last of the lot signed by the author.

Quite frankly we're always open to kind and realistic complements about this
book if you should feel inclined.
Thank you.

cheers,
Dr. ted.