Subject: [Leica] Hot news! There is life in film yet.
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 06:08:56 -0700

Really nice, well composed, contemplative Images.  And we feel relaxed while
doing it.  We use Tripods, low ASA films, have permanent images which are
not effected by Blue Screens, voltage spikes, nor HDD crashes.

Overall, film photography is less hectic than using a phone camera.....

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

You're right!  Its no wonder people love their little phone cams.  It
doesn't take a great camera to make a little Jpeg.  You do wonder what all
those people who are buying up Hasselblads on the cheap are making with
them.