Subject: [Leica] IMG: Content Aware
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 17:11:05 -0700

My buddy and I call this a "Picker" after a fairly famous, now deceased, New
England Photographer.
He believed that if something was in the scene, but he did not want it in
the image, You do whatever is necessary to remove it.

Chain Saws included.....

Fred would have loved "Content Aware".......

Frank Filippone
Red735i at earthlink.net

For those who didn't like the centered tree and the house in the background,
a quick solution.  Lasso and use Fill, Content Aware.  Whatever you don't
want in the photo magically disappears.

http://www.pbase.com/image/134742920

<http://www.pbase.com/image/134742920>A little scary to me.

Tina