Subject: [Leica] FS Domke Photogs Jacket/Vest, Hadley Small Billingham
From: csemetko at gmail.com (Craig Semetko)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 23:41:16 -0700

Hey Everybody,

I am selling a never worn, like new Domke Photogs Convertible Jacket/Vest,
Green Khaki, Size Medium. New at B&H it is $124.95, but it's out of stock.
I'm selling it shipped in and paypal'd the CONUSA for $100.00

Also on the block is a khaki with tan leather trim Billingham Hadley Small
bag, stitching and pockets are perfect, but there is some mild discoloration
on the back from rubbing up against my clothing, and some extremely mild
signs of wear on the bottom corners. It's traveled a great deal, but looks
essentially new when slung over your shoulder. This sells for $199 at B&H,
but it is also out of stock. I am selling it shipped and paypal'd in CONUSA
for $150.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send pics.

Cheers,

Craig