Subject: [Leica] IMG: Post-Rain Grab Shot
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 15:28:08 -0700

Alan Magayne-Roshak SHOWED:

> While waiting for a left turn arrow, I captured this:
>
> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Miscellaneous/Transportation_AMR_688.jpg.html>
>
> I'm seeing more in the picture than I had time to think about when it
> presented itself.

 Hi Alan,
One of the things I like about this is.... "Sometimes without thinking about
anything photographic, we see something that just catches our eyes and if
we're lucky the camera will be right there to grab and use, the time will be
just minutely long enough to make an exposure and it's gone!"

And we're left only with an image in our minds eye! " Oh gee that was neat!"

But when we have the time and get a photo, it's a moment to appreciate a
little longer on the screen, slide or print.

And thats one of the wonderful aspects of being involved with photography!
Seeing, feeling, grabbing the moment that in most cases is never to be seen
again.

This is one of those kind of photographs.  "Not necessarily a mind blowing
pulitzer prize winner. They don't have to be!"  But it truly is a simple
clean feel good... "Now that's a cool shot! good on you!" :-)

cheers,
ted