Subject: [Leica] FS Friday: 35mm f2 ASPH LTM, 19mm f2.8 Leica-R ROM
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 00:00:31 -0400

For sale:

1.  Chrome finish 35mm f2 Summicron ASPH, in LTM.
      I understand that this was a special build for the Japanese
market, as a collectors item.
      It is in mint condition, with box, but I don't think I have the
proper lens hood.
      I have a 12534 hood with it.  This is the rectangular plastic
Leitz hood, but does allow for proper alignment when the lens is on a body.
      Asking $2500 USD

2.  Leica R 19mm f2.8 Elmarit Ver 2, box, hood, ROM, with the internal
filters
      Minor wear of the outer housing at the sharp points of the focus
ring and iris ring knurling, but very very clean condition.
      Very slight cleaning marks on the front lens.  I can't see them
with my naked eye, and needed a loupe to find them.
      Asking $1950 USD

Shipping is from Canada.  For insurance purposes, I need to use FEDEX
for shipping to USA or outside of North America.  For shipping within
Canada, I will use Canada Post.

regards
Vick