Subject: [Leica] FS: Yashica GS/ GTN Tele- Wide Auxillary Lens Kit-$40
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (W. R. Smith)
Date: Thu, 5 May 2011 17:48:11 -0700 (PDT)

I?m offering for sale my 100% unblemished, original/
complete Yashica made Tele-Wide Kit. Included are: the 58.4mm telephoto lens,
the 37.7mm wide angle lens, the combination viewfinder (VF) w/ dual
framelines,
all caps for both lenses, original instructions (in English) and the
original,
black leather case.

I bought this kit from ?Yashica Guy? a few years back and never used it. It
has
been reported on RFF that the images are quite good from this kit. There are
zero scratches or other marks inside/ outside the lenses/ viewfinder (VF) and
the case is like-new, but missing the original strap. For those members who
love these great cameras, this kit would make a nice addition as a nice, and
somewhat rare collector piece or user.

My price is only $30.00, shipped free by government postal to your doorstep
anywhere in the world. I'll take PayPal from a verified account, bank money
order, bank wire transfer or certified check in USD and can furnish many
vintage
watch buy/sell references upon request. My PayPal ID is ein-ljh at
hanmail.net

Thanks,

Bill