Subject: [Leica] a rare bird...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 14:38:52 -0700

Steve Barbour SHOWED:

>I was out at the Raptor Center over the weekend, saw this rare bird....
>
> > http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2011/dougherr.jpg.html<<<<<

WOW!!!!! I heard they were extinct? But he's a very fine looking bird for
his young age! :-)

I did hear some of the species were still carrying a kind of  " club like
apparatus" on a three legged stick of some kind? It does appear you found an
excellent specimen, APPARATUS AND ALL for what I belive is called the "LUG
PHOTO ALBUM COLLECTION!" :-) I'm sure your excellent find will be recognized
by the LEICA USERS CLUBBERITIES who's members reach far and wide about the
planet in search of the perfect exposure on an electronic medium of some
sort!

He appears quite healthy for his age also. ;-)

Well done old chap! ;-)

cheers,
the doctor! ;-)

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] a rare bird...)