Subject: [Leica] Bin Laden is dead!
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 20:35:20 -0700

Karma doesn't work that way.

I don't celebrate the death of a human, but celebrate the lift of a burden.

I am a New Yorker, I played around the WTC when I grew up. We walked up the
steps of the Statue of the Liberty 10 days prior.

My pregnant sister saw the towers burned. My father, blessed his heart,
wondered whether he should go down to see what's happening (he was 75
then..)

I didn't have words to explain to our daughters...

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]

Message from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Bin Laden is dead!)