Subject: [Leica] IMG: Better post some images! 2011 Weddings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 08:25:41 -0700

Chris Williams SHOWED:

> Been a pretty busy year, been awhile since I've posted some images.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/zoeica/2011Weddings/

Hi Chris,
As you and others have heard me say often........ "I hate shooting
weddings!" Even though in my younger days I was a "working for somebody and
had no choice!"

Maybe if I were at the time, with a bit of your wonderful talent in
capturing images such as these, I might have had more fun and enjoyed them
to a greater degree.

First class photography mon ami! First class.
cheers,
ted